Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I feel frightfool and happy

Something strange is happening to me and all around me. Decision to hit the road came quite suddenly, within a few days between 16 and 22 September 2010
Delight and fear overfill me, playing as a young wine. Fear - yes, I admit, there is some. There is something frightening in the unknown, which is coming сloser. 
This is something new. "Meeting Life" is a kind of journey that has never ever happened in my life.
I'll leave my beloved apartment in central Berlin, I'll organize my job in distant mode and will brake out into the biiiig world, towardly all my dreams... 
It fills me with some unearthly primitive disturbing in his madness joy.
Of course, I have a rough route. And approximate dates. In the end, as a Russian citizen I need to think in advance about visas.

I have my dream and visions and I wonder how the great architeckt let the things happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment